10 Positive Affirmations to Repeat Daily to Have an Awesome Day
Positive affirmations are a great way to nourish our minds. An average person has between 50000–70000 thoughts per day. We have both positive and negative thoughts, but it’s up to us which thoughts we entertain.
“It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life, it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power!”
― Robert T. Kiyosaki
Repeating positive affirmations is an exercise for our mind and will eventually seep into our belief system. If we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. Slowly, our perspective will change, and we will automatically have more positive thoughts.
“The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but thought about it. Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking. Separate them from the situation, which is always neutral. It is as it is.”
― Eckhart Tolle
Here are 10 positive affirmations which we can repeat daily to have an awesome day. So what are you waiting for? Put self-talk into action.
- Today, I have a positive self-image. I love myself.
- Today, I perceive all external events in a positive, constructive light. Every event is of potential benefit to me.
- Today, I own a healthy, positive mental attitude. I have eliminated criticism and impatience from my mind and replaced them with praise and tolerance.
- Possibilities abound in all my thoughts, and there is no limit to my potential.
- Today, I practice and believe in positive-assertive behavior. The purpose of my behavior is to be more effective in my relationships with others.
- My one-on-one encounters with other people are critical in my daily life. I believe people take priority over problems.
- Today, I am personally committed to success and happiness in my life.
- Today, I firmly believe that I am capable and worthy of high achievement.
- The creative powers of my subconscious mind are unlimited, and each day they light up my path to success.
- Today, I possess an intense, sincere desire to succeed in cooperation with other people.
I believe that “Actions speak louder than words.” I hope these words inspire you to take massive actions and adopt the practice of positive affirmations.